The San Marcos Unified School District provides xerographic services for all of its sites and departments. Whenever possible, District staff should utilize the Copy Room for their copying needs rather than using an outside printer.
The originator is responsible for:
1. Assembling copy material in proper order and submitting a "copy ready" document.
2. Completing Copy Request Order Form with quantities, colors and all instructions clearly noted.
3. Supplying the envelopes required for a folding and inserting job.
SMUSD envelopes may be ordered from the District Warehouse on an electronic Stock Requisition. Please provide 5-10% more than what is required for your ordering order to allow for jamming. Envelopes are stocked in standard quantities of 500 envelopes per box and delivery time from the Warehouse is two to three working days, so please plan accordingly. The Warehouse staff will deliver your envelope order directly to the Copy Room if you note on the electronic Stock Requisition that you would like this done. The date and name of the Copy Order job that they are designated for should also be noted so that your envelopes get matched up to your Copy Order.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMITTING A
“COPY READY” DOCUMENT TO COPY SERVICES
· Document should be of good quality (i.e. clean, no smudges, dirt, holes or stray marks of any kind).
· Paper needs to be flat (no curls, wrinkles or folds).
· No staples.
· No tape.
Note: Original documents will be returned to you if they are not “copy ready.”
Due to copyright infringement laws, Copy Services will not copy any books.