The Governing Board will hear a presentation at the January 16th Board meeting regarding the two scenarios which were the consensus recommendations from the Attendance Boundary Committee, as well as the recommended implementation plan.
Each scenario has three maps: one for the elementary schools, one for the middle schools, and one for the high schools. The maps are located below - simply click on the image to view the digital file. The black number is the Study Area number within each of the maps, while the red number represents the projected number of students that will reside within that Study Area in the future.
The District attendance boundary is divided into Study Areas to assist with the ease of analysis. If you are having difficulty locating which Study Area your address is in, please follow these steps:
For example, if you searched for the address 255 Pico Ave, you would discover that it is located in study area 124, as illustrated in the image above.If you would like to provide feedback regarding the scenarios or implementation plans, you may submit them HERE.NEXT STEPS:
- Go HERE to visit the District's SchoolSite Locator website.
- In the top right corner, select "Boundaries" from the drop down menu and ensure that "Study Areas" is selected.
- To more easily see the Study Area number, check "high school," and slide the transparency bar all the way to the right.
- Type your address in the search locator in the top left corner.
- The Governing Board has the option to hold a special board meeting to further study the recommendations from the Attendance Boundary Committee prior to the meeting on February 20, 2018
- The soonest the Governing Board would vote on adjustments to attendance boundaries will be at the meeting on February 20, 2018