Hello ! Welcome to Mr. Trembley's 6th & 8th Grade Math!
Name: Kyle Trembley (Mr. Trembley)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 760-290-2800 (please use email instead!)
1. Click the link above. Uncheck "Guest User" but keep "Guest Session" checked.
2. Log in with your SSID# (which was provided to you) and your first name.
3. Click "Start Grade 8 Math Practice Test" or "Start Grade 6 Math Practice Test". This is in the first block of four tests, which is red-colored.
4. If the default test settings are appropriate, click "Select" at the bottom of the page.
5. Confirm your test settings by clicking "Yes" at the bottom of the page.
6. If your sound and video are working, click "I can play the video and sound".
7. Review the instructions/guide, then click "Begin Test Now".
8. Before you exit the test, be sure to click "Save" to save your progress.
Your homework will often be assigned from the textbook. You can access all the problems online at the link below (they are identical to those in the book). Additionally, the online textbook contains practice tests, study guides, and other very useful resources to explore!
1. Follow this link to the online textbook.
2. Your Student Username is: <Last two-digits of Graduation Year><First initial><Last Name><Last Five Digits of student ID>
Your Student Password is: student DOB in format YYYYMMDD
Example: 20041217 (If your birthday is December 17, 2004)
You can also access a wealth of materials at: https://bim.easyaccessmaterials.com/index.php?level=9.00
Simply choose the book for your class (green for sixth grade, blue for eighth grade) and you can browse videos, practice tests, and lessons.
Where to find me
Period 2: Room 251 (CC Math 8)
Period 3: Room 252 (Accel. CC Math 6)
Period 5: Room 255 (Accel. CC Math 6)
Period 6: Room 206 (CC Math 8)Materials needed (updated 8/20)
- Single Subject 100 Page College Rule Notebook. Spiral-bound is acceptable though not preferred. You will likely need more than one notebook over the course of the school year.
- Pencils, erasers, blue and black pen
- A handheld pencil sharpener that catches the shavings (if using non-mechanical pencils)
- Graph paper
- Scientific Calculator (8th grade only - Don't spend more than $15!)
- A 2-inch wide, 3-ring binder with subject tabs that will be used for your 4 academic courses (you do not need a separate binder for math).
Suggested additional materials: colored pencils or multicolored highlighters or markers; glue sticks