The Paloma Elementary community of learners and leaders is dedicated to the belief that all children can learn and grow in a safe environment. Powerful teaching and learning are valued and accessible to all. A rigorous standards-based curriculum, a clear academic focus, and an emphasis on responsible citizenship provide students with a firm foundation for future learning in a technological society.
We recognize the importance of educating all children by working collaboratively with students, staff, parents, and community partners. We encourage the unique talents and abilities of every member within our culturally diverse family. Professional growth and collegiality enhance our decisions, which are guided by our firm commitment to children first. We promote a joy of life-long learning, and high expectations for all.
- 2006 California Distinguished School
- Academic Performance Index of 844
- Similar School ranking of 10, the highest possible
- Staff of highly qualified teachers and a dedicated support staff committed to excellence in education
- Over 1,100 of the greatest students in the world!
- Involved parents and community partners