Welcome to the SEES family!
Our goal is to help keep you informed and involved.
Here is a little background on the SEES PTO and what we do to support our school. Through the work of dedicated parent volunteers, and in partnership with SEES administration, and teachers, the PTO:
- Supports teacher and staff needs by purchasing items for class (Chrome Carts, paper)
- Helps fund beloved programs such as science, art and drama
- Hosts an amazing Country Fair and a wickedly good Monster Bash for our students to enjoy and raise funds for the school
- Coordinates the Boosterthon Fun Run, Dine Out events, Box Tops, Ask for Success and other fundraisers
- Sells SEES Spirit Wear and hosts the Coffee Cart at monthly Flag Salutes
And much, much more!!
We can always use volunteers, so if you are interested, please reach out to our volunteer coordinator, Keely Burns, at email@example.com.
We look forward to an amazing school year with our SEES families.