Registering for the website has two different components. The first step is registering as a user with your student's ID numbers. The second step is subscribing to the individual pages of interest to you, including the LCM home page, classroom pages, PTO pages, etc.To register:
- You will need to begin at
the SMUSD registration
Enter your first and last
name, e-mail address, and
your student’s ID number.
If you have more than one child in SMUSD, you should enter each ID number, separating them with a comma.
Note: Student ID numbers can be found on your child's report card in the upper left hand corner. If you are unable to locate it, please contact the LCM office. Here is a sample:
- You will be given an opportunity to edit your profile. Please fill in the required fields. Do not use and dashes or spaces when entering phone, fax or mobile numbers.
To receive e-alerts:
You may access the My Profile page directly by logging in and clicking on the Access my Info tab in the top right hand corner.
Fill in the required data completely. Do not use and dashes or spaces when entering phone, fax or mobile numbers.
On the My Profile page go to the My E-Alerts & Subscriptions section.
Click the radio button ON to receive e-alerts.
- Click on the Edit Subscriptions button.
Click the down arrow to open up the menu options for subscriptions. The default is for District e-alerts.
Choose La Costa Meadows Elementary.
Check the boxes for the LCM homepage, PTO, your child’s teacher’s website, the specific grade level website, and any additional programs or resources of interest.
Be sure to click the Subscribe button at the bottom before exiting.
Thank you! You are now a registered user.
- Each time one of the pages you have selected is updated, you will receive an e-mail alert.
- Need help? Go to the directions on the SMUSD website to view more directions in the PDF format.