Proposed Attendance Boundary Maps Available for Public View & Comment
On January 16, 2018, Jay Petrek (Chair of the Attendance Boundary Committee) will provide a presentation to the Governing Board. During the presentation, Mr. Petrek will provide information to the Governing Board regarding the two scenarios which were the consensus recommendations from the Committee, as well as the recommended implementation plan. There will be no decisions made at this time.
- Go HERE to visit the District's SchoolSite Locator website.
- In the top right corner, select "Boundaries" from the drop down menu and ensure that "Study Areas" is selected.
- To more easily see the Study Area number, check "high school," and slide the transparency bar all the way to the right.
- Type your address in the search locator in the top left corner.
- The Governing Board has the option to hold a special board meeting to further study the recommendations from the Attendance Boundary Committee prior to the meeting on February 20, 2018
- The soonest the Governing Board would vote on adjustments to attendance boundaries will be at the meeting on February 20, 2018
If you'd like more information on the Attendance Boundary Committee, please click here.