Child Nutrition Services


Complete the online application for the current school year.

FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH FOR ALL STUDENTS through the 2022-2023 school year.

Now Hiring!

Please visit to apply:

Refund Request

Please click here to submit an online Student Meal Account Refund Request.

Pandemic EBT (P-EBT)

For more information on Pandemic EBT (P-EBT), please visit their website or call the P-EBT helpline at 877-328-9677 (Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.)


School Menus for all SMUSD School Sites
Check out our digital menus and find out what we are serving by visiting My School Menus.

My school bucks
Payment for snacks & water can be cash, check or meal account at the cafeteria.
To deposit money into your student's meal account, log in to My School Bucks.

Cal Fresh
Visit the Cal Fresh website to apply for California Food Stamps, also known as CalFresh,
SNAP, Food Assistance, or EBT, in as little as ten minutes.

CNS LogoContact Our Office


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, which can be obtained online, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
3. Email: [email protected]

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.